Author: Ibn Iftikhar
Genre : non-fiction
Pages : 86
Publication Year: October 7, 2013
Story of the Dajjal: The Antichrist by Ibn Iftikhar – In this book ibn Iftikhar presents the story of the Dajjal(The Antichrist) the Great Deceiver and False Messiah in a biographical way in the light of Quran, Hadith’s and classical works.
What I liked most in this book is the way author presented the Hadiths related to Dajjal in a biographical way – from the emergence of the system of Dajjal to the actual coming of physical Dajjal and the coming Imam Mahadi(r.a) who will gather the forces to fight against Dajjal and the coming Isa(Jessus, Peace be upon him) who will defeat the Dajjal at the end.
Prophet Muhammad(Peace and Blessing of Allah be upon him) has said that before the coming of actual Dajjal – 30 minor Dajjal’s will come who will claim themselves to be Prophet’s sent by Allah(God).
In this book ibn Iftikhar has listed down the list of minor Dajjal’s came till now who claimed themselves to be Prophet’s sent by Allah(God).
“The Prophet Muhammad (salallahu alahi wasalam) reported that there would be thirty Dajjals (Bukhari 88:237) who claim to be an apostle from his nation (Ahmad, Tirmidhi).”
There are many recorded self-proclaimed Prophets (or Messengers) throughout history and they include:
- Musaylima the Liar (7th Century) and though his wife also declared she was a Prophetess, she is understood to have reverted back,
- Saf ibn Sayyad (7th Century), Tulayha ibn Khwalid (7th Century),
- Aswad al-Ansi (7th Century),
- Al-Harith bin Sa’id (7th Century),
- Salih bin Tarif (8th Century),
- Saleh bin Tarif Burghwari (8th Century),
- Mahmud ibn al-Faraj (9th Century),
- Abu Mansoo Eessa (10th Century),
- Ali Muhammad Shirazi Bab (19th Century),
- Mizra Hussein Ali Nuri ‘Bahaullah’ (19th Century),
- Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (19th Century),
- Al Mira Abbas (19th Century),
- Elijah Muhammad (20th Century),
- Kareem Agha Khan (20th Century),
- Riyaz Ahmad Gohar Shahi (20th Century),
- Dr. Dwight York (20th Century),
- Rashida Khalifa (20th Century) and
- Mahmood Muhammad Taha (20th Century).
And recently ‘A Woman booked for declaring herself Prophet in Pakistan‘.
“It is strange that among the history of the Muslim Ummah; these Dajjals have tried to claim the Prophet-hood when the Qur’an has been clear on the ‘Ayah of Khatam-ul-Nabi’ (33:40).”
Indeed it is strange – Quran is very clear that no Prophet or Messenger will come after Prophet Muhammad(Peace and Blessing of Allah be upon him) [read ayah on the Khatam-ul-Nabi’ (33:40)] even though people claimed themselves to be Prophet’s sent by Allah(God). Here we see a clear sign that the coming of Actual Dajjal – the Great Deceiver, False Messiah and The Antichrist is indeed very near.
“Muslims must be aware of this as no divinely inspired Prophet or Messenger is to come after Muhammad (salallahu alahi wasalam) and there is not a single Ayah of the Qur’an or any Hadith, or any hint at all that indicates the coming of one.”
Some of the signs before the coming of actual Dajjal and Day of Judgement:
1. Family ties will be cut (Ahmad).
2. A man will obey his wife and disobey mother (Tirmidhi).
3. A man will treat his friend kindly and shun his father (Tirmidhi).
4. A trust will become a means of making a profit (Bukhari).
5. Everyone will consume Riba that even if we don’t, we will not be able to escape from it (Abu Dawud).
6. Trade will be so widespread it will force women into business with their husbands (Ahmad).
7. A man will not care how he gets things whether lawful or unlawful (Bukhari).
8. Music and instruments will be in every home and female singers will be popular (Tirmidhi, Ahmad).
[As for music and instruments in the home, over 1.4 Billion television sets worldwide and 71 out of 100 in a population are internet users (in ‘Developed Countries) and these instruments allow for the access of music and tunes in the home. Women singers have become very popular]
10. Adultery and Fornication will be prevalent and diseases will be the result of it (Bukhari, Ibn Majah).
11. Women will be dressed but will be naked (Muslim).
12. Increase in homosexuality (al-Musannaf of Imam Haythami).
13. Respect will be given to people given because of fear (Tirmidhi).
14. Non-Religious people will have a say in affairs (Ahmad).
15. Leaders will become oppressors (al-Musannaf of Imam Haythami).
16. Afflictions and killing will increase (Bukhari).
Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 4.553: Narrated Ibn Umar: Once Allah’s Apostle stood amongst the people, glorified and praised Allah as He deserved. Then, mentioning Dajjal, he said, “I warn you against him (i.e. the Dajjal) and there was no prophet but warned his nation against him. No doubt, Noah warned his nation against him but I tell you about him something of which no prophet told his nation before me. You should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed.”
In our modern-age, the One-Eye is symbolic in every area of the globe and is usually connected to the Occult (those who claim to know the Unseen, only Allah knows!). The infamous one-dollar bill of the United States has the ‘Eye of Ra’ or Eye of Providence, which symbolizes an eye watching over us with a pyramid and the written words ‘Novus Ordo Seclorum’ (New Order of the Ages). The news stations and media use the eye and this includes television programming.
I will recommend this book everyone who wants to know about the Dajjal and the system of Dajjal which in place since first world war and how the stage is all set for coming of Actual False Masih ad-Dajjal.